Some client settings, general system rules or restrictions may hinder the process of sending message blasts.
Possible reasons why you can't send a message blast:
- Client contact information is incomplete or outdated - make sure you there is phone number (in case of SMS) and email address (in case of emails) in the client's record
- Reached limit for free marketing SMS - you can still send emails and push notification, but you can contact Support to increase your SMS limit
- Reached limit for marketing messages this month - you can send 4 blasts per client per 30 days
- Delivery method - include more delivery methods or let us decide on the method by selecting the Optimized delivery option when sending messages to make it more likely that you'll reach clients
- GDPR restrictions - some clients may not want to receive marketing messages