Apart from automated campaigns, Booksy allows you to create one-off custom Message Blasts that you can send to clients at any time.
In order to create a custom Message Blast:
- Click Marketing in the left sidebar
- Click Message Blasts:
- If you don't have any campaigns activated, you will see a pop-up window. Click OK, start messaging
- From the list of messages on the left, select Real-Time & Custom:
- Click Write your own message from scratch:
- Click Add media to add a picture that will be displayed in an email message
- Enter the title and the message body of the regular message
- Enter the message body of the alternate short message
Tip: The regular message will be sent via email, while the alternate short message will be sent via SMS or push message. If a client has the Booksy mobile app installed, they will receive a push notification rather than a text message.
- Click Continue
- Select clients who you want to send the message to. All clients are selected by default. If you want to deselect any of them, uncheck the box next to their name
- Click Send message to ... clients
- You will see a summary of available text messages and the cost of each text message over the limit. Click Send.