Booksy helps you not only manage your business but also stay in touch with your clients. You can easily send a message to a group of clients, for example to inform them of new services or upcoming time off.
In order to send a message to a group of clients:
- Click Clients in the left sidebar.
- Select one of the groups from the list on the left.
- If you want to remove any of the clients from the list, uncheck a box next to their name.
- Once the list is final, click the Send message to clients... button at the bottom.
- Select a message from the list of messages on the left. You can edit the message by clicking the Edit button:
Tip: The regular message will be sent via email, while the alternate short message will be sent via SMS or push message. If a client has the Booksy mobile app installed, they will receive a push notification rather than a text message.
- Click Continue.
- You will see a summary of text message that will be sent.
- Click Send.