With Booksy's integrated checkout process, you can quickly check out appointments as well as sell products, gift cards, packages and memberships. You just need to add items to the cart and you can proceed to payment.
In order to add a sale:
- Select Checkout from the left sidebar:
- Click Select a client or leave empty for walk-in if you want to sell something to a client from your client base or check out their appointment. You can leave the field empty in the case of walk-ins:
- Click the items you want to add to cart. On the right, you can see the preview of your cart.
- Optionally, you can specify the staff member you want to assign the revenue and commission for the sale to by clicking the Assign sale button next to Assign sale. You can also add product usage information by clicking the Usage button next to Usage in the cart.
- Click Continue.
- Select the amount of gratuity, if applicable.Tip: First you need to enable the staff tips option in Business settings > Advanced options > Point of sale & retail > Tips settings.
You can also split the gratuity between two or more employees by clicking the Split gratuity button:
- If you've selected cash, enter the amount received and click Charge.