When you set up an account for your business in Booksy, one of the first things you need to do is set up your business hours to let your clients know when they can schedule appointments with you.
Tip: When you set up your Booksy account, adding business hours is one of the initial steps you need to complete. Based on that, Booksy will set up your employees' working hours. Each time you change your business hours, you will be asked whether you'd like to update their schedules to agree with the new business hours.
In order to add business hours:
- Select Business Settings from the left sidebar:
- Click Business Details
- Select Business Hours
- Use the toggle switch to set the days when your business is open:
- Next to each day, enter the start and end time. You can also add a break, if necessary. To do it, click Add Break and enter the break start and end date:
- Select the timeframe when the changes should be made effective from the drop-down menu:
- Optionally, add a business hours note
Tip: It will not be visible for your clients on your Booksy Profile
- Click Save
- Booksy will ask whether you would like to update staff members' working hours to agree with the new business hours. Click Update or Don't Update to continue.